Fully understanding what a music publishing company is and what they do is a little complicated, but gaining at least a basic sense of how they work can help you earn more money from your music in the long run.
Music publishing companies, along with performance rights organizations, are powerful entities.
They offer many benefits, and are essential to making a living off of music.
Our ultimate beginner’s guide for how music publishing companies work covers all the information you need.
- What is a Music Publishing Company?
- What is a Performance Rights Organization?
- What are the Major Performance Rights Organizations?
- What are the Differences and Similarities between PROs and Music Publishing Companies
- BONUS: 7 Steps to Publish Your Music and Make Money From It